Join the Team.
You can see roles and programs that we are actively recruiting for below...
Please send your CV + why you are interested in the role to email@example.com, with the Job Title in the subject line.
As part of the Government's Kickstart Scheme, Flavor have created 3 x Six Month Placement Roles to help offer employment + training for 16-24 year olds currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long term unemployment.
To be eligible to apply for any of the above roles you must currently be claiming Universal Credit and between 16 and 24 years old.
Full-time/Part-time Kickstart Role
Six month placement.
Role 1: Junior Account Executive
This new role has been created due to continued growth of the agency, and will responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Operations Director + Account Team on campaign strategy, campaign execution, logistics, staffing + measurement.
- Provide support for key events; on & off-site.
- Manage social media accounts by proactively providing engaging copy, image and video content for all social media accounts.
- Conduct competitive, industry, or client research for presentations, pitches, or industry analysis.
- Budgeting and tracking campaign spend.
- Growing + managing promotional staff database.
- Aid directors with the day to day running + development of the company.
Role 2: Sales Executive
This new role has been created due to new and exclusive sampling channels that have been won by the agency. Additional performance based commission is also available on top of the base salary for this role. Responsibilities include the below. Applicants should ideally have some sales experience using linked in and telephone sales…
- Sourcing, generating and verifying sales leads
- Collating and providing key prospects to the Business Development Manager
- Aiding with operational elements to ensure that the campaign is properly managed once contracts have been signed.
Role 3: Marketing Executive
Supporting the development of a new subscription box that is launched in January 2021 and will report directly into the MD. Responsibilities will include the below. Applicants should ideally have a good understanding of social, CRM + digital marketing (setting up and running campaigns)…
- Managing subscription database and ensuring suitable subscription numbers are in place each month.
- Managing comms across social + email channels for all promotions, updates and customer service queries.
- Managing advertising and promotions.
- Ensuring that operational elements are managed from booking of brands, delivery of stock through to measurement + feedback surveys.
- Updating website and creating blog pieces.
The chosen candidates will be working across various projects simultaneously, and will be a valued and integrated members of our team.
As well as Government funded payment of 25 hours per week, we are committed to training up all team members to become capable Marketing Professionals, so that they are as employable as possible moving forward.
Additional benefits include:
- Employability Training.
- Team Socials.
- Performance bonuses.
- Remote working with flexible working hours.
- Training from, and reporting directly into MD + company founders.
- Hands on experience of creating marketing campaigns from scratch.
- Opportunity to work on site in capacities from Brand Ambassador through to Event Manager.
- Exposure to a wide range of brands from start ups to multinationals.
- Integration into an established company at an exciting stage of growth.
- Loads of free samples (food, drink, cosmetics).