Join the Team.
You can see roles and programs that we are actively recruiting for below...
Anywhere - Rather than having a fixed office location, we are proud to run a Remote Working Model which allows us to; reduce our carbon footprint, be flexible around our clients' needs, set up to work anywhere, improve our team's quality of life, recruit the best talent without location restrictions, offer greater value to clients.
6 month contract with option to a permanent role
Flavor is a young + dynamic marketing agency that specialises in Integrated Product Sampling. We are currently in an accelerated period of growth and are looking for capable + experienced Project Managers to join our team to run specific campaigns, with the opportunity of coming on board full time.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will report into the Managing + Operation Directors and work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
They will have sole responsibility to manage build + manage budgets of up to and over £1 million, on board suppliers + partners, coordinate with internal departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire talent, freelances + contractors as needed to fulfil client needs.
No formal qualifications are required, but we want to have an experienced project manager (minimum 5 years) who understands the logistic, warehouse, and dispatch landscape in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Proven working experience in project management on large scale projects in the UK + throughout Europe
- Experience working with Food, Drink + FMCG brands
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work remotely, with a team + independently
- Experience within the Marketing + Sampling industry is a plus
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project + measurement documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive internal; + client facing
Business Development Manager