Join the Team.
You can see roles and programs that we are actively recruiting for below...
Please send your CV + why you are interested in the role to email@example.com, with the Job Title in the subject line.
Junior Account Manager / Account Manager
Anywhere - Rather than having a fixed office location, we are proud to run a Remote Working Model which allows us to; reduce our carbon footprint, be flexible around our clients' needs, set up to work anywhere, improve our team's quality of life, recruit the best talent without location restrictions, offer greater value to clients.
This is the perfect role for an experienced Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager looking to take the next step OR an established Account Manager / Project manager who wants to join a small and dynamic agency with unlimited growth potential!
Flavor is a young + dynamic marketing agency that specialises in Integrated Product Sampling. We are currently in an accelerated period of growth and are looking for capable + experienced Client Servicing + Campaign Management individuals to join our team to work across a wide range of clients and Sampling Channels.
Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Senior Account Manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for Account Director + upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will report into an Account Director, as well as directly to the Managing + Operation Directors and work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
They will support the Account Director across all campaigns, develop campaigns in the UK + Europe, build + manage budgets, on board suppliers + partners, coordinate with internal departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
No formal qualifications are required, but we want to have someone who is experienced in Marketing Agencies (minimum of 2-3 years) and is eager to develop with an agency that is growing rapidly.
- Proven experience working in Client Servicing, Campaign Management or Project Management on varying sized projects.
- Experience working with Food, Drink, Beauty + FMCG brands
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work remotely, with a team + independently
- Experience within the Marketing + Sampling industry
- Support Account Director across multiple campaigns
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of owned projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project + measurement documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive internal; + client facing documents